News Release Details
Bristow Group Inc. Announces Release Date and Conference Call for Fiscal 2006 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Financial Results
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 22, 2006--Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE:BRS) announced today it will release fiscal 2006 fourth quarter and year-end financial results after the market closes on Thursday, June 8, 2006. Company officials will conduct a conference call starting at 10:00 a.m. EDT (9:00 a.m. CDT) on Friday, June 9, 2006.
Participating on the call for Bristow Group will be William E. Chiles, president and CEO; Perry Elders, executive vice president and CFO; and Joe Baj, treasurer and primary investor relations contact.
The June 9th conference call can be accessed as follows:
- Visit Bristow Group's investor relations Web page at http://www.bristowgroup.com
- Click on the link for "FY2006 Fourth Quarter Conference Call"
- Webcast replay available approximately one hour after the call's completion
Via Telephone within U.S.:
- Toll free (888) 396-2356, passcode: 10560838
- A telephone replay will be available through June 16, 2006 by dialing toll free (888) 286-8010, passcode: 64969461
Via Telephone outside the U.S.:
- Dial (617) 847-8709, passcode: 10560838
- A telephone replay will be available through June 16, 2006 by dialing (617) 801-6888, passcode: 64969461
About Bristow Group Inc.
Bristow Group Inc. is a major provider of helicopter services to the oil and gas industry worldwide. Through its subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures, the Company provides transportation services in most oil and gas producing regions including the U.S. Gulf of Mexico and Alaska, the North Sea, Africa, Mexico, South America, Australia, Russia, Egypt and the Far East. Additionally, the Company is a leading provider of production management services for oil and gas production facilities in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. The Company's Common Stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRS.
CONTACT: Bristow Group Inc., Houston
Joe Baj, 713-267-7605
SOURCE: Bristow Group Inc.