News Release<< Back
Bristow Group Inc. Announces Release Date and Conference Call for Fiscal 2007 Third Quarter Financial Results
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan. 23, 2007--Bristow Group Inc. (NYSE:BRS) announced today it will release fiscal 2007 third quarter financial results after the market closes on Monday, Feb. 5, 2007. Company officials will conduct a conference call on Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2007, starting at 10:00 a.m. EST (9:00 a.m. CST).
Participating on the call for Bristow Group will be William E. Chiles, president and CEO; Perry Elders, executive vice president and CFO; and Joe Baj, treasurer and primary investor relations contact.
The February 6th conference call can be accessed as follows:
- Visit Bristow Group's investor relations Web page at http://www.bristowgroup.com
- Live: Click on the link for "Q3 Bristow Group Inc. Earnings Conference Call"
- Replay: A replay via webcast will be available approximately one hour after the call's completion
Via Telephone within U.S.:
- Live: Dial toll free (800) 706-7749, passcode: 74135626
- Replay: A telephone replay will be available through March 6, 2007, by dialing toll free (888) 286-8010, passcode: 44407139
Via Telephone outside the U.S.:
- Live: Dial (617) 614-3474, passcode: 74135626
- Replay: A telephone replay will be available through March 6, 2007, by dialing (617) 801-6888, passcode: 44407139
About Bristow Group Inc.
Bristow Group Inc. is the leading provider of helicopter transportation services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on number of aircraft operated. Through its subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures, the Company has major operations in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico and the North Sea, and operations in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Alaska, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Nigeria, Russia and Trinidad. Additionally, the Company is a leading provider of production management services for oil and gas production facilities in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. The Company's common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRS.
CONTACT: Bristow Group Inc., Houston
Joe Baj, 713-267-7605
SOURCE: Bristow Group Inc.